A downloadable game for Windows
Lenxion is a small, simple platformer that was originally released in 2008. This is the same version as the original release. It is the first platformer Rachel had written, programmed in C++ with Allegro 4.
Revolutionary gameplay features include:
- Shoot through walls (aka, programmer didn't want to calculate path, taking walls into account)
- Shoot lasers from your neck (aka, programmer set laser origin x,y to odd point and never fixed it)
- Experience walking through various locations, all floating in the sky (aka, you can see off the side of the map)
Travel through four levels, collecting the Orb from each level and heading towards the door.
- Move with WASD, or the Arrow Keys
- W, UP, Space, or Right Mouse Button jumps
- Aim at enemies with the mouse, and use Left Mouse Button to shoot
Created by Moosader
Rachel J. Morris
Programming, art, music, design
Built with C++ and Allegro4
Download the .zip file, extract to a location on your hard drive, and run Lenxion.exe