A downloadable app for Android
Láadan is a 'feminist' constructed language, invented by the linguist Suzette Haden Elgin, in the 1980s.
The Láadan Helper app contains a dictionary and other reference material for people who are interested in the constructed language. This includes:
- English ↔ Láadan Dictionary (offline access)
- Bookshelf of text stories for practicing the language (online required)
- Phrase book (online required)
- Word lists (online required)
- Grammar reference (online required)
- Links to additional resources
Created by Moosader LLC
Rachel J. Morris
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.